Monday, November 12, 2012

Snaggle Fest / Hiatus

To all of my followers: I am sorry that I have not posted in a while, this is due to me being on a HIATUS.
Shannon and I hosted a show in September called "Snaggle Fest" knowing that it would be a half-assed affair, and possibly the last show we did for a while. We invited some of our best Artist/Musician friends and Boston based artists to exhibit with us, and over all had a pretty good time. The bands were fresh, the bud light, cool and crisp, and there was a pretty good turnout in a whackadoo venue in a well traveled part of town. I want to say THANK YOU to Lisa Hoffner, Anya Smolnikova, Katya Popova, Kira Leigh Mantanis, her beautiful boyfriend who I am in love with, Jon, Katie Brockway, Zach Levine Caleb, The Nick Collora Band, Dan Pirello, Jeff Glazier, Yuka Takahashimotofukanawachristophercolombus, my mom and her friend Janet, and most importantly, my beautiful, loving, and helpful girlfriend Shannon Wright for all pitching in and showing the muggles of Boston a little creativity.

Also, thank you to everyone, all of our family and friends, random drunkards from Emerson college, and whoever else got to join the festivities, thank you for coming to either night of the exhibition.

What is going on now is that Shannon and I are embarking on a long needed break/hiatus/mental recharge from the death grind of trying to make and self promote our Art careers. It got to the point for me personally that I was completely exhausted and broke, and in need of a positive change of pace. The old lady, Francis, and I packed up our shit and hit the road to go "WWOOFING" which in short means farming internships. I will perhaps post more pictures soon, as I am working on some commissions on the road, but for the most part, everyone can just go fuck themselves, I am taking a break from being a regularly contributing Artist. Thank you to everyone that took the time.





Anya Smolnikova

Anna Frischknecht

Lisa Hoffner

Co-Lab work with Katie Brockway

Kira Leigh Mantanis' wall

Katie Brockway

Shannon Wright



Our helpful friends, Jon and Erin

Yuka and Katya's performance piece




Jeff Glazier


Dan Pirello Closing out the second night





THIS IS ME WITH MY LIFE BACK.